Nike Air Force 1 “90/10” White Grey

  • Product Code: Nike Air Force 1
  • Availability: In Stock
  • $85.00
  • $88.99

Available Options

The sneaker sports a white canvas upper designed to allow self-customization. The theory behind the “90/10” pack (which also includes a Vandal, SF AF1, Huarache, and More Money) introduces the concept of having the shoe 90% completed while leaving the last 10% up to the wearer’s imagination. Accessories used to further the personalization process include a handful of patches and a stencil. This modified take on the AF1 Low also features a stitched Swoosh outline, the addition of heel and tongue pull tabs, a velcro patch on the lateral heel, and a snap-closure strap down the back.

If you like saving money, you'll love the clearance Nike shoes at our store. They are simply the best deals around. And when you purchase Nike shoes, you know you're getting a quality brand that you can be proud of. We continue to bring in new shoes, and we need to make room for them.

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good

Related Products

在线客服 客服软件